“Without this service I would have been stuck and unable to work through my feelings in a way that was helpful to myself first and foremost.”
“I didn’t want want to approach a ‘non-Muslim’ services as I wanted to approach things from an Islamic/holistic view.
Nour has been there for me.”
“I am not the only one that is benefitting from Nour services. Because I am happy and mentally well. my children enjoy my company and are happy too. A happy mum results in happy healthy family.
Please continue to support the work that Nour does because you might not know the magnitude of the good work you are all doing. But I can tell you that it is outstanding.”
“With Nours’ support. I have made the bold decision of going back to school to have a more secure and balanced future.”
- Constant fear of your partner
- The feeling of helplessness or emotionless
- Believing you deserve to be mistreated
- Your partner continuously humiliates/yells/criticises you
- Ill treatment which you’re embarrassed to disclose to your friends/family
- Your partner blames you for their own abusive behaviour
- Partner possessing an unpredictable temper
- Partner always tries to control you